The Bissel SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot Cleaner 5207F removes stains and spots using water and Bissel cleaning formula. Just like the Bissel SpotClean Pro Cleaner, the Bissel SpotClean ProHeat works well for cleaning up the frequent daily spills, pet messes, high traffic areas, stairs, embedded stains, and auto interiors. However, it is not as powerful as the SpotClean Professional cleaner.
The following are some of the features of the Bissel SpotClean ProHeat:
- Heatwave technology
The heatwave technology keeps the hot water or cleaner formula temperature constant long enough to ensure the tough stains are gone. Notably, the Heatwave technology doesn’t work as a heater. The technology operates more like a thermos flask. Therefore, users have to fill the clean water tank with hot water.
When empty, it weighs 9.2 pounds, but when the clean water tank is full, it weighs about 11 pounds.
- Removable Water Tanks
- The removable property of the containers makes filling and emptying quite easy. One of the two tanks is for clean water and is generated from the water fill line while the other one collects dirty water
- 37 oz. Tank Capacity
- The tanks can carry a capacity of up to 37 oz. Apparently, this means that the tanks are designed for cleaning small areas. Therefore, users who clean large areas are likely to experience frequent refilling and emptying trips to the sink.
- Tough stain tools
- With the 3” tough stain tool, the product is highly efficient for extensive cleaning
- A 2-year warranty
- The 15-foot long Power Cord is just convenient for cleaning most areas in a typical house.
- It is cheaper compared to other spot cleaners
- Permanently removes stains from fibers in rugs, carpets, and upholstery. Besides, It thoroughly handles vomits from pets.
- Better cleaning results due to its ability to maintain hot water throughout the cleaning process
- Cleaning and removing dirt is so much easier with its stain removal formula
- Its 3’’ tool makes it more efficient for removing hard to reach stains
- Lightweight, hence suitable for cleaning regular messes that need quick attention
- Small in size and easy to store
- Only operates well with Bissell branded solutions. Besides, its warranty can be termed void in case you use non-Bissel solutions for cleaning.
- Makes too much noise when cleaning
- It cannot clean large areas since its tanks are small. Its tanks are smaller compared to those of the Bissell SpotClean Pro or the Bissell Spotbot.
In conclusion, for someone looking for a cheap, simple, and easy to use and store, and portable spot cleaner for cleaning small areas, then SpotClean ProHeat is the ideal choice.