Once you get to know about your relocation, the first thing that comes to your mind is to look for a place at the new location. Once you have a place to stay, then you start looking for a moving company. Those with good reviews and reasonable in price are the best to inspect. Even if you’ve hired a moving company to help you ease, still there are many things that has to be handled by you.
Black Tie is a master in the ‘movers and packers’ industry. Whenever homeowners have to shift to a new destination in any city, they prefer this renowned company. Although there are many local mover’s who can handle the same business with proper care, Black Tie can transport items to all cities in the US with proper care and professionalism.
Simply hiring movers doesn’t help if you haven’t done your part of work. Nobody wants last minute hassle during shifting. Hence, follow these few tips to avoid any confusion –
- The packers will handle everything, but you can also pack your personal items beforehand to save time. If you are worried that they might break your fragile items, then bubble wraps it yourself.
- Arrange proper space for the truck driver to park his truck near your house. This has to be done a day before they reach so that heavy items can be kept easily.
- Whether it is old or new location, the area should be neat and clean as well as safe for movers to lift and carry heavy items. Therefore, if it is raining, ensure that you put blankets or tarps on the path, if it’s snowing, then arrange salt on ice or snow so that no one slips and gets injured.
- If doors are congested in old or new house or stairs are narrow, then inform your movers beforehand, so that they can get respective equipment to carry bulky items easily out.
- Don’t forget to keep all your cash, jewelry and important files and documents with you as these are something that isn’t moved in the truck.
- Once you’re done arranging everything, then get ready with cash that would be needed immediately after movers have relocated your items. If you like their job, then there isn’t any harm in tipping them.
Don’t get carried away with moving, arrange a proper place for your kids and pets at your neighbor’s place while you’re busy with packing. There will be dust and chaos thus leaving your kids, pets and senior citizens at your neighbor’s place will be the right choice to make.