It’s no secret that kitchens have become a popular spot for homeowners to make big upgrades. But if you’re like me, you don’t want to break the bank in order to get the look you want. Luckily, there are some simple ways to give your Kitchen Remodeling Companies Brea an upgrade without taking out a loan!
Paint the cabinet doors.
- If you have a paint sprayer, use it. You can get a professional result with very little effort by using this tool.
- If you don’t have one and don’t want to buy one, roll on the paint instead. This will take some elbow grease but should still look great when finished.
- Make sure your cabinets are primed before applying any new coats of color–this will help prevent chipping and peeling later on down the line as well as ensure that all surfaces of each individual layer get covered evenly with color (which means less work for yourself later).
- Choose wisely when choosing which cabinet door colors are right for each room in your house! Some colors may look good against certain types of wood while others might clash horribly if combined incorrectly… so do some research beforehand so that everyone gets along nicely together once everything’s done being painted.
Repaint the hardware.
The hardware on your cabinets can be a great way to give them an update without spending a lot of money. Start by removing the old hardware and cleaning it thoroughly with soap and water. To keep the paint from chipping, dip each piece in baking soda dissolved in water (1 part baking soda: 1 part water). Let dry completely before painting with primer or chalkboard paint (if you want to add some fun). Reassemble once everything is dry!
Update the knobs, pulls and handle.
Update the knobs, pulls and handle
Replacing the hardware is one of the easiest ways to update your kitchen cabinets without spending a lot of money. You can replace it with a new style, color, finish or material that will give your kitchen an entirely different look.
Replace the drawer faces.
- Replace the drawer faces. You can easily change out the look and feel of your existing cabinets by replacing their drawer fronts. This is a great way to give your kitchen an entirely new look without having to get rid of everything and start over again!
- Replace them with wood, glass or another material like stone or plastic laminate (if you want something more durable than wood). The possibilities are endless when it comes to choosing what type of material, you’d like for your new drawer fronts!
Switch out old hardware.
Now that you’ve removed the old hardware, it’s time to install the new. First off, make sure you have all of your tools ready and have gathered all of the necessary materials. Use a screwdriver to remove any remaining parts of the old hardware (such as knobs or drawer pulls), and then install your new pieces in their place. If you don’t have matching hardware available at home or in stores nearby, try ordering it online!
Once all your cabinet doors are equipped with new handles/knobs/drawer pulls/etc., turn on your level tool again if needed–you’ll want everything perfectly aligned before moving onto painting stage two!
You can make your kitchen upgrade without breaking the bank.
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money to make your Kitchen Remodeling Companies Oceanside look great.
- Do it yourself or hire someone else to do it for you–either way, it’ll be less expensive than having the cabinets replaced entirely.
- Shop at discount stores or home improvement stores like Home Depot and Lowe’s for materials that won’t break the bank but still give you quality results.
We hope that you have found our tips helpful and that they will help you make your kitchen upgrade without breaking the bank. The key is to start with what you have and work from there. If you have an older kitchen, it’s going to be more difficult than if you’re starting from scratch or replacing cabinets with new ones from scratch. However, if you’re willing to go through the process of repainting or re-painting your cabinets then this can save a lot of money!