Looking for septic tank installation and replacement services in the Alligator Point, FL, area? Look no further than Capital City Septic Services! We offer septic tank installation and replacement services for both residential and commercial customers. We have a team of experienced professionals who will work hard to get the job done right, on time, and within your budget. Contact us today to learn more about our septic tank installation and replacement services!
If you want to protect your home and family, then it’s important to have a septic tank that functions properly. If yours needs to be repaired or replaced, reach out to Capital City Septic Services. Our experts will install a new unit in your Tallahassee, FL, home correctly and efficiently. Plus, we offer 24/7 live answer services so you can always get the help you need.
Advantages of Installing a New Septic Tank
You may not know this, but there are many benefits that come with installing a septic tank. A few of the best advantages include:
- More affordable than other options: Did you know that adding a new unit to your property can be more affordable and convenient than using a public sewage system? Plus, it’s often more cost-effective than paying monthly bills over time!
- You need a new sewage system: A sewage system is necessary for any property owner. The only other option – an outhouse – is unappealing and inconvenient for everyone involved.
- Fewer clogs: Usually, when you have a system in your home, you’re more mindful of how to take care of it. This can be something as small as being cautious about what goes down the drain or making sure food doesn’t get stuck in the disposal.
Steps To Installing a New Septic Tank
These are the steps you can expect the professionals to take when you hire experts to install a new septic tank:
- The old tank will first be removed to make room for the new one.
- After your septic tank is delivered, our team will install it for you.
- After the tank is in position, a building inspector will visit to confirm that the work was done properly and adheres to local ordinances.
- Lastly, the tank and plumbing will be concealed so that it is not an eyesore in your yard.
Types of Septic Tanks
Septic tanks come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and the type that you choose will depend on a number of factors, including the size of your property and the soil conditions. Some common types of septic tanks are as follows:
- Concrete: These are solid options with great longevity.
- Steel: These typically go around two and a half decades before they start to fall apart.
- Fiberglass: These don’t tend to crack like concrete or steel. They are also easier to install.
- Plastic: These don’t last as long but are still durable, light, and cost-effective options.
- Aerobic: These are powered by electricity and cost more than other types of tanks. However, they can be more effective than other options and last for many years.
Capital City Septic Services should be your first call when you need to install or replace your septic tank in Leon County. We’re professional, experienced, and guarantee a fast response! For service in Monticello and Panacea, call us at 850-536-6919. We proudly serve Tallahassee, Quincy, Panacea, Alligator Point, Woodville, Crawfordville, Monticello, Saint Marks, Sopchoppy, and Havana, FL.